Monday 11 June 2007

Little Foodies Australia & The Daily Tiffin

We're sticking with Australia for a little bit longer. Various reasons, all too boring to go into but include a sickness bug and a very bruised stubbed toe. Besides we're rather taken with Australia and as we're not having to cancel flights for real it's something we can do easily. I'll post in a day or two when things are back to normal.

Added later at 8.30pm -I almost forgot, well actually I didn't, it's just being a little english I'm sometimes a bit hesitant about coming forward. The lovely Meeta of 'What's for lunch, honey?' very kindly asked if I would like to be involved with The Daily Tiffin. I didn't have to think for more than a few seconds and was honoured to accept. I just did my first post today (it was my down time away from ill children and husband. I know they were ill only last month, it's the terrible food I serve them!!). Please do head over to the Daily Tiffin and take a look. As well as Meeta there are several other fantastic ladies who write for the DT, their blogs include: FitSugar, Humble Pie, Lunch in a Box, Malabar Spices, Saffron Trail, Tartelette and Were Rabbits.

Back soon...

16 comments:

Pat said...

Ohhhh Hope you all feel better soon. And I can definately sympathize about the stubbed toe!! Ouch!!! Look forward to your return.

FH said...

Get better soon Amanda.Australia can wait!:))

Kelly-Jane said...

Wishing you all better soon :)

KJxx

Meeta K. Wolff said...

You know I wosh you all the very best with your health. I am also so happy to have you on our team. Your first post was brilliant. Thanks for being a part of it!

Culinary Cowgirl said...

Congrats on the Daily Tiffin!

Amanda at Little Foodies said...

Hi Pat, Asha & Kelly-Jane, Thank you. I'm fine apart from the toe which is slightly worrying as it probably means I'll get it next.

Hi Meeta, Thank you, it's great to be part of the team.

Hi Culinary Cowgirl, Thank you

Amanda

Cottage Smallholder said...

Hopefully you all will be well soon, Amanda. Australia is a great country for recuperation.

Jann said...

al-rightie.....will take a look at the daily Tiffin as the toe heals....

Freya said...

Amanda, I have missed your entire Australia trip but I will play catch up this morning...
Look forward to reading your posts on the Tiffin too!
Hope you feel well soon!

Anonymous said...

HOpe the wee one and toe feel better soon! You have given me lots of good reading now! I'm off to check the other's out!

Amanda at Little Foodies said...

Cottage Smallholder, Jann, Freya & Paul and Marie,

Thank you. Miraculously, everyone is well this morning. Thankfully just one of those quick over & done with bugs... which started with Small on Friday night.
So far I've escaped and I've come to an agreement with my immune system so I wont be getting it!

Amanda

Kelly-Jane said...

Well done with the Daily Tiffin, will go and have a read!

Amanda at Little Foodies said...

Thanks Kelly-Jane x

Nora B. said...

Hi Amanda, I hope your kids feel better soon. looking forward to reading more on your blog...more about Australia, oh yeaaah! :-)

Cynthia said...

Sorry to hear that the family is not well. Hope you all get better and back on track soon.

Amanda at Little Foodies said...

Hi Nora.B and Cynthia,
Thank you, they're back to normal now. Just one of those quick over and done with bugs that children seem to pick up and spread about like wild fire.

Lovely to hear you'll be back Nora.

Amanda

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs