Wednesday 2 May 2007

A Taste of Yellow - Little Foodies Menu

This could have been tricky but ended up being really great fun to discuss with the children. I said that we had to come up with a menu full of sunshine yellow food to celebrate life. I didn't see the point in going into the big C word with my children. At nearly 3 and nearly 6 years old I think I can spare them that. Life really is for living and while we can we should savour every moment.

We've done some tastebud testing and have come up with a full 3 course meal for A Taste of Yellow. Tomorrow we will cook....

Starter: Roasted Yellow Pepper Bruschetta
Main Course: Spaghetti with Saffron Cream Sauce and Scallops
Dessert: Marzipan Muffins

So a complete carb fest, but one we shall enjoy making and eating. We'll post pics and full recipe details tomorrow after we've cooked and tasted it.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Thanks for your support Madeline. Looking forward to your entry.

Barbara said...

Sorry I meant Amanda. I'm alittle bleary eyed today as I work on the round up!

Anonymous said...

Sounds absolutely delicious. I can't wait to see the photos!

Amanda at Little Foodies said...

Some of my friends call me Mad so Madeline wasn't so far off the mark - tee hee!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs