Anyway for the 7 things about me. I'll try to keep it short.
- I used to live in a cowshed, a rather beautiful cowshed, but a cowshed all the same.
- I like to garden but as with most things I do, I have to be in the mood.
- I like photography but my husband is better at it so I tend to leave it to him.
- We have a wormery, which my children think of as additional pets (all 3000 of them).
- I'm messy. I used to be messy, then I was tidy and now I'm messy again!
- I used to have a proper suit and boot, board (bored) meetings type job.
- I don't like celery. I try to re-introduce it to myself in the same way you re-introduce foods to a baby/child when they don't like something. It doesn't work! It's disgusting!
Freya & Paul at Writing at the Kitchen Table Possibly my favourite blog. Huge respect for anyone who can cook a pigs head and write about it with such good grace and humour.
Kelly-Jane at Cooking The Books Lovely lady in Scotland who cooks great things from cookery books and could make anyone gain weight with her delicious writing.
The little foodies at Boys Can Cook Too These are my beloved boys, my two most favourite people in the world (along with their quite nice Daddy).
Tash at Vintage Pretty This lady writes about, among other things the future of our food and farmers.
Maggie at TOC Aromatherapy This lady I have a lot of time for. Firstly because she had the good will to carry me in her tummy for 9 months and because she just so happens to make the most fantastic organic aromatherapy products. I persuaded her to set up a blog recently too which she isn't writing on currently as she's at a big North East Festival. She will though.
Roz at Stay@ home Mummy & d bizness This lady is just starting out with a cake business. I stumbled across her blog as you do. You should check out her website - AMAZING cakes!