Saturday 20 December 2008

Woolworths Original Pic N Mix and Children can self regulate...

Buy it while you can...

If I'm with you - you can put what you like in your bag.. but only if it's Christmas! Which brings me nicely to my point that children can self regulate. Yesterday I told you we were off to Woolies and that I was going to let the children choose whatever they wanted sweetwise. Below shows the contents of their Pic N Mix bags... Admittedly they didn't just get Pic N Mix but they didn't go too mad!!

This one belongs to Little, despite getting it yesterday he's still got more than half left.

This one belongs to Small, same thing with regards to having half left.
Buy The Original Woolworths Pic N Mix while you can..

I'm always sentimental BUT THEN... I get over it..

11 comments:

Jules said...

I feel I must now go to Wollies in the next few days and buy a sentimental bag of pick'n'mix and fill it with all the heavy sweets that my mum never let me buy as they were too heavy!

Happy Christmas to all of you in the Little Foodies household.
xxx

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

MerryMerry Christmas to all! PicNMix that was back when:)

Marie Rayner said...

Oh gosh Amanda, you've been busy on here this past few days! So much goodness to see. I think it's so sad that Woolies is closing. It's the end of an era . . . Loved your little silver cup, your tree and your decorations! Yayy Christmas!

Marie Rayner said...

PS. I meant to add Happy Christmas to all of you! May it be the best ever!

Kelly-Jane said...

Aw bless, my missy is pretty good too, the exception is a Terry's chocolate orange which she could just wolf down, but I do understand as I'm like that with them too!

Trig said...

These are no ordinary sweets. These are pic 'n mix sweets from a shop that can't afford to hire Twiggy.

Happy Christmas to you all.

Cynthia said...

Merry Christmas to you and the family!

Pat said...

Merry Christmas Amanda and family. :)

Cottage Smallholder said...

Happy Christmas Amanda and best wishes for a brilliant 2009.

KJ said...

I like Small's taste in lollies. They would never have lasted that long with me around though. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.

Nickki said...

Oh, how I'm going to miss the Woolies pic'n'mix! :( It's so sad Woolies is closing, it feels like losing a part of my childhood.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs