Friday 19 December 2008

One home, one to go... I am so excited!

Small has just finished school, just waiting for Little (who finishes in 42 minutes) and then the festivities REALLY can begin...

I'm going to take them straight to Woolworths (while we can) where I'm going to let them choose lots and lots of sweet things (chocolate, biscuits, sweets, whatever they want). We can then come home and fill up all of the little bowls, pots and tins which are dotted around the place and from then on... have the dentist on standby... Such a good bad mother. Come on... it's Christmas!

7 comments:

FH said...

Have fun! It comes only once a year!

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all of you in advance. We are off to Disney World today. See you next year!! :))

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

I like that the dentist on stand by.

Jules said...

I love this idea. What will we do for pick-a-mix once Wollies has gone? :(

Maggie said...

Happy Christmas to you and the Little Foodies.
I shall miss Woolies and am really sad it is about to close for good.

Jessy said...

great mothering!
I wish we'd been able to do that!
and saddest thing about woolies :(

Kelly-Jane said...

I'm reading these posts backwards - glad they had fun!

Aimée said...

You're such a fun mom!
Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs