Wednesday 12 December 2007

Under the Highchair - Little Foodies was/were interviewed...

I love Aimee's blog Under the High Chair. Aimee is a very cool Mummy, who lives in Montreal, Canada. Currently pregnant with child no.2 she still produces amazing food and has the energy to invite a shed load of people round to hers for a cookie swap, despite the fact she'd just (literally) had the house renovated. They (the builders) were probably just packing their van up as guests arrived, you know what these hormones can do to you. She makes me feel old, I'm not - I think I'm just jealous of her energy!

Anyway, Aimee recently asked me some questions as part of her regular feature Foodie Facebook, you can click the following for her interview with me... If you don't fancy that, then do still check out the blog as she posts some fantastic recipes and great pics.

Things might be a bit slack around here. Christmas Plays, Christmas Fair, Great Nanny fell and broke her hip in three places over the weekend, sent her LALA, blue mice laying eggs in her mouth?? Thankfully I think the LALA was just shock as her mind sort of seems back to normal. Lots of hospital visits, but hoping she's going to mend fast as it is Christmas in less than two weeks! I think you probably knew that already.

14 comments:

Aimée said...

Thanks so much for participating, Amanda! Also, I think it's more of a perpetual sugar high than copious amounts of energy! Have I mentioned I have a sweet tooth?

Marie Rayner said...

Great interview Amanda! AND I discovered another food blog I had not heard of before, thanks!

Deborah said...

What a fun interview!!

Anonymous said...

Hope your Great Nanny gets better soon. Sara from farmingfriends

Chibog in Chief said...

it is such a great idea to interview bloggers like that..thanks i also discovered highchair blog...looks really a nice blog :-)goodluck on all your christmas prep..

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

Now that's a fun idea. You did well!

Cottage Smallholder said...

What a great interview Amanda! I have awarded you the True Blue award today, for services to blogging!

Cynthia said...

It's always lovely to read more about one of my favourite bloggers.

Happy Holidays to you and the family. I hope that Nanny mends soon too.

african vanielje said...

Seems like everybody has more energy than me as this month has just run away with me. I have just joined the marathon and now have to turn it into a mad sprint. Hope great nanny is okay

David Hall said...

Come and collect your award for a top post at Cerys the Well Done Angel Awards! x

Pig in the Kitchen said...

I read your interview! I also remember those mushrooms from the Chinese, and as for chip shop chips....

Hope you have a lovely christmas and that your Nanny gets better.
Pigx

Angel said...

Sorry to hear about your nana. I hope she gets better soon.
Also the interview was fantastic. It was great getting to know more about you.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your nanny, Winter is an awful time for older people to fall - a colleague at work had her mum fall too. My grandmother broke her hip in two getting off a train and all the doctor gave her was paracetamol - it was the 70's/ 80's, but still! I hope she's getting better treatment.

The interview was fab and very enjoyable and interesting to read.

If I don't get to comment beforehand, Merry Christmas to you and yours, have a wonderful day and a bright New Year!

Truffle said...

Well done Amanda. Just wanted to wish you a very merry Christmas. Thanks for all your support this year x

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs